POWER PLAY RINKS REFUND POLICY
Program Refunds/ Credits
- Refunds or credits will only be issued prior to the start date of a program with the request being made before the start date.
- In some approved cases, only a credit will also be issued if the participant requests a refund after the start of the program but does not attend any of the sessions.
- No refunds or credit will be issued if the participant attended any number of sessions of the program.
- Power Play Rinks reserves the right to accept or deny any request for a refund or credit especially if the program was sold out.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% charge for administrative costs. This policy attempts to define the refund policy for the most typical refund scenarios.
Public/General Admission Event Refunds/Transfers
- Participation in Public/General Admission/drop-in events can be purchased and reserved ahead of time online via: skatepowerplay.com
- Pre-payment reservation sales are final and non-refundable.
- Public/General Admission event passes purchased are non-refundable, but the date of the event may be moved if the request is made 3 days before the event has occurred.
- If a reserved session is canceled by the facility, participants will be offered a refund or account credit.