Parent/Child Stick Time
Under 18 Children wear full gear
Adults, skates, gloves, helmets required
$20 Family, No coaches
Power Play Rinks will host Parent-Child Stick Time sessions this Summer.
There are guidelines and procedures in place that all staff members and participants must follow to ensure the safety of all involved.
– Participants MUST wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility.
– Participants are permitted to take their masks off once they are ready to put their helmets on.
– Participants MUST fill out the waiver sent with registration confirmation email prior to skating.
– Participants will gain access to the facility 20 minutes prior to the scheduled event and leave within 15 minutes of the end.
– Power Play reserved the right to remove any participant without refund for not adhering to COVD19 Saftey practices.
1) Selects Adult registration for $20 on the date you would like to register your family.
2) Select the radio button for the number of children from your family that will be attending