Parent/Child Stick Time
Under 18 Children wear full gear
Adults, skates, gloves, helmet required
$15 Family, No coaches
Power Play Rinks will Parent Child Stick Time sessions this Summer.
There are guidelines and procedures in place that all staff members and particpants must follow to ensure the saftey of all involved.
- Participants MUST wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility.
- Participants MUST come fully dressed with the exception of skates, helmet and gloves.
- Participants are permitted to take thier mask off once they are ready to put thier helmet on.
- Participants MUST fill out the waiver sent with registration confirmation email prior to skating.
- Participants will gain access to the facility 15 minutes prior to the scheduled event and leave within 15 minutes of the end.
- Power Play reserved the right to remove any participant without refund for not adhering to COVD19 Saftey practices.
1) Selects Adult registration for $15 on the date you would like to register your family.
2) Select the radio button for the number of children from your family that will be attending
Parent Child Stick Time Dates:
8/15 - 10:20am-11:35am
8/16 - 2:25pm-3:40pm
8/22 - 10:20am-11:35am
8/23 - 2:25pm-3:40pm
8/30 - 2:25pm-3:40pm
*There is a 2 child maximum per family.
**Each child must be accopanied by a legal gguardian on the ice.
***No refunds for unused registration.
**** No Skate Rentals Available
Full Equipment Required including helmets -Pucks NOT provided.
Youth players must wear a full cage and full equpiment.- Times subject to change