COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
(Effective Oct 9, 2020)
Power Play is open but not in the traditional sense.
Due to COVID-19 we are operating within PA State Government and rink restrictions.
- 1 Spectator is permitted per hockey player, figure skater, speedskater or Dancer. No Siblings.
- Masks must be worn properly up and covering the nose, keep our coaches, kids, and staff safe
- Participants/Coaches/Parents may enter 20 mins before the event – Timed entry.
- No outside food or drinks. Skater/Player’s water bottles are permitted.
- All who enter will be temperature screened and hands sprayed w/ sanitizer, no exceptions.
- Players may dress in the locker rooms and do not need to arrive dressed, if they cannot dress in 20 mins, enter the rink partially dressed.
- Spectators must exit the rink within 5 minutes after the event conclusion.
- Players & Coaches must exit the rink within 15 minutes after the completion of the event.
- All coaches must wear masks while in building, on bench & on the ice.
- Referees & coaches are strongly encouraged to use an electronic whistle.
- All participants must always wear mask in Locker Room, unless wearing their helmet.
- Players sit on the socially marked spots on the benches or next to the benches
- Spectators are required to sit on the designated “x’s” in the lobby and bleachers to maintain social distancing while observing events.
- All are required to practice social distancing while in the facility.
- Showers are closed until further notice
- Locker rooms, sit on the socially distanced marks or chairs, 10 per room, overflow use the assigned Locker room 5 or 6 and share with opponent
- Safeguard your personal items, phone/money especially in Locker room 6.
- Rink not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- No more than 2 people in the scorer’s box, must wear masks
- 8 people max allowed in the Pro shop at one time. Call 610-458-9160 X 101 for call ahead service.
- DVHL teams are required to fill out the health screening waiver before entering the facility.
- Power Play reserves the right to limit the number of spectators if the rink is nearing or at 20% capacity