Power Play Rinks COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
(Updated March 1, 2021)
Masks: All customers and staff of all ages must always wear a proper facial covering while in the buildings, including on the ice and on the bench. No exceptions
Medical Conditions: Any individual that falls under Section 3 of the Universal Face Covering order must contact us at least 24 hours in advance of when you are planning to enter the building and what program you are scheduled for. If we are not notified in advance, we will enforce the mask rule. For those that do have a medical condition and that provide notice, we will accommodate and ensure you are socially distanced from others at all times, on and off the ice. It is your responsibility to maintain the 6 feet distance to be eligible to participate without a mask.
- 1 Spectator is permitted per hockey player, figure skater, speedskater or Dancer. No Siblings.
- Masks must always be worn properly up and covering the nose on and off the ice.
- Participants/Coaches/Parents may enter 30 mins before the event – Timed entry.
- 10min after the event starts, no one will be let in. Enter with your child. After that point entry may be delayed.
- Game day personnel does not count against 1 spectator per person.
- No outside food or drinks. Skater/Player’s water bottles are permitted.
- Everyone will be temperature screened and hands sprayed w/ sanitizer.
- Spectators must exit the rink within 5 minutes after the event conclusion.
- All Players & Coaches must exit the rink within 15 minutes after the completion of the event.
- Referees & coaches are required encouraged to use an electronic whistle.
- You must enter building wearing a mask, not your ice hockey helmet without a mask.
- The Lobby is meant to be passed through. All spectators should observe from second floor bleachers.
- All are required to practice social distancing while in the facility.
- Showers are closed until further notice
- DVHL teams are required to fill out the health screening waiver before entering the facility https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMpU_5-bt0r3qIinJN9xT7UYd8blZjbujx4R4uVsFLkxtTfg/viewform
- Power Play reserves the right to limit the number of spectators if the rink is nearing or at 20% capacity.